Tuesday, August 2, 2011

EF 2 Unit 2 Wait for me

Exercise: Listen carefully to the LANGUAGE used by the people


in the video. Fill in the blanks with the word/words phrases you hear.

 英語二つ単語の場合、「、」ではなく、スペースを入力してください。




(1) Ted: Wait for me! (repeat). Hi. Good morning. Isn't it a beautiful day?

Sorry I'm late, everyone. I couldn't ____ my guidebook.

(2) Driver: Well, now that we're all here, we can ______.

(3) Our first ____ this morning will be Stanley Park.

(4) Stanley Park is one of the _____ beautiful _______ in Vanvcouver...

(5) Ted: Sorry. Did you say Stanley Park? I wonder ____ Stanley park is.

(6) There ____ be a map in here somewhere.

(7) Driver: Stanley Park is _____ in the center of Vancouver.

(8) It's a ________ place for people who live here and for visitors.

(9) Ted: Oh, yes! It says here that it has a wonderful rose ________, a great aquarium, and a ______ for children.

(10) Driver: Uh, right..As I was saying... Ted: Say, do you know ____ ____ this tour ends?

(11) I'm taking a _____ on the seaplane this afternoon and I don't want to _____ it.

(12) Woman: I think it _____ about 3 hours. TED: Thanks, Oh, look at that...

No comments: